Welcome Rodeo Fans and Saddle Club Campers.
- The Cinch Shootout brings the Best of the Best again on Wednesday, September 5th.
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink will be Friday, September 7th.
- Specialty act will be, Cody Cavanaugh of the Wisconsin Freestyle Motocross Company.
- Once again, National and Local Entertainment will begin:
Thursday night, September 6th, with Jake McVey
Friday night, September 7th, will bring you Randy Houser
Saturday night, September 8th, will close the weekend with Jake Owen
Live music will be presented every night, in the beer pavilion, by Stump Town (former Jared Harness).
Saddle Club Camping
- Please register online at tristaterodeo.org under the tab Your Stay.
- You MUST register AND purchase a Camping pass.
- First time campers must contact us for availability.
- Cost for camping is a flat fee of $20.00 per living unit.
- Passes can be purchased, at the Rodeo Ticket office, as of August 1st or upon arrival at the camp ground.
Placement of the Camping tag must be on the outside
of the sleeping quarter and visible from the road or fire lane.
For your safety, in the Landfill
, you will NOT
be able to use the gas pipes to aid in roping off your area. Fenced gas pipes
. Per DNR, you are NOT
allowed to camp within 15 feet of any fenced off gas pipe.
- August 29th, Wednesday, Roping Off opens.
- Availability is in the Landfill only. There is NO roping off prior to the date above.
- August 30th, Thursday, move in day.
- August 31st, Friday, Port-a -Pots will be available.
- September 1st, Water will be available.
- September 3rd, Monday, Ice Sales begin.
- September 9th, Sunday, Departure of EVERYTHING no later than 5:00 P.M.
All fire lanes must be kept open, for your safety, for emergency vehicles. No camping or parking is allowed.
Please read the rules and abide by them (Changes made). Safety is our first concern for everyone.
Please follow us on Facebook and Instagram. Your likes and comments are appreciated.
For Questions and Concerns please contact:
Chad Hocker (Chairman) Sharon Wyett (Asst. Chairman)
Tri-State Rodeo Saddle Club Chairman