Welcome to the 2017 Tri-State Rodeo. It’s going to be another exciting year!
||Welcome to the 2017 Tri-State Rodeo. It’s going to be another spectacular year!
- The Cinch Shootout returns to Fort Madison on Wednesday, September 6th. Top contestants from around the nation will be in Fort Madison. In fact, you can meet the top cowboys and cowgirls following the performance. It is a full house every year, tickets will go quickly, so make sure you don’t wait until the last minute for yours.
- The Cervi Championship Rodeo Company returns as stock contractor to the Tri-State Rodeo.
- Tough Enough to Wear Pink is Friday, September 8th. We would like to see everyone in pink.
- Justin Rumford will be our specialty act.
- National Entertainment is expanded to 3 nights, starting Thursday! Tri-State Rodeo will welcome:
- Cody Johnson – Thursday
- Smash Mouth – Friday
- Jon Pardi – Saturday
- Rough Riders Band will be in the Coors Party Pavilion to finish out each night.
- Saddle Club Camping:
- You can register online at tristaterodeo.org under Your Stay. Also check out our Facebook page for comments.
- The cost to camp will be a flat rate fee of $20.00 per unit. We are asking everyone to purchase their tag at the Rodeo Ticket office the day of arrival. You will receive a tag and one parking pass. The parking Pass needs to be shown to enter the landfill camping area an hour and a half before each Rodeo performance. The cost of extra Parking passes is $10.00 each. The Camping Tag must be on each unit to be visible from the road or fire lane, preferably outside on a window. New campers must contact us for availability.
- Water tanks will be available September 2nd, ice will be available September 4th.
- Roping off your area will begin Wednesday, August 30th.. Move-in begins Thursday, August 31st. Anything roped off before Wednesday will be taken down and the camping space forfeited. Available space left is in the Landfill only.
- Fire Lanes: Please be aware of fire lanes and where they are located. The lanes are created for your safety. Please read the camping rules for any changes and abide by them. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
- Contact Info:
- If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me at 319-470-3800, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact my assistant Sharon Wyett at 319-759-2829, email@example.com.
Ted Goldie Tri-State Rodeo Saddle Club Chairman