SADDLE CLUB CAMPING RULES – 2018
You MUST register to camp. Buying a camping pass does not register you to camp. You must display camping pass on outside of the sleeping quarter. The backing is scored for minimum adhesion.
- Gas pipes in the landfill cannot be used for roping off. If a gas pipe is fenced off, you must be 15 feet away from the fence (DNR rules).
- Fires must be in rings no smaller than 2 feet in diameter. No rings made out of bricks or rocks are allowed (Police & Fire Marshall will enforce this). No burning of wood with nails and no fires should have bottles, cans, or garbage in it. All fires doused and cold upon leaving grounds.
- Fire lanes are a must for emergency vehicles. Do not block or camp in a fire lanes.
- Once you have moved into your camp area, please remove stakes, ropes, or tape. Please do not rope off more than you need. If you rope off a corral area within your camp, allow only a 12X12 area per horse. No electric fencing allowed. Absolutely no ground bedding for your horse..
- NO ATV’S, GOLF CARTS, MOTORCYCLES, GUNS, OR BICYCLES will be allowed in the camping area. Rodeo Personnel will have marked ATV’s inside the area.
- Respect your neighbor! Watch noise level late at night (no rule for generators). Irresponsible Behavior WILL NOT be tolerated ANYWHERE on the grounds that Tri-State Rodeo is responsible for. Un-Adult behavior could mean losing camp site indefinitely.
- Trash is to bagged and put next to the road or take it with you. Please respect the grounds by picking up your area (put hay & manure in a pile) before you leave. The field must be spotless. No emptying camper sewer on the grounds. Rake up loose wood pieces in a pile, stack unused wood along the road. DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING BEHIND (garbage, bottles, cans, bricks, twine, egg shells, broken toys, etc
- No horses allowed on walking path in the park.
- No swimming is allowed in the water tanks. No bathing horses out of the tanks.
- No Vendors inside the camping areas unless approved by the Rodeo Committee.
- Water will be provided in tanks along the road. Each day you can fill containers at the north gate of the arena with the help of the water people. If your tank is along the road it will be filled. Mark it as PRIVATE and cover it.
- If there is a heavy rain scheduled, park vehicles (that NEED to get out) on the road. Please do not tear up the grounds trying to get out. NO Mudding in Landfill after a rain, you will be expelled from the grounds.
- During Grand Entry (5:30pm-8:00pm) please try not to drive vehicles on the Landfill road. The road will be reserved for horses coming back from Grand Entry.
- EVERYTHING must be removed from the grounds, on Sunday after Rodeo, no later than 5:00 PM.
- If your area is not thoroughly cleaned up after you leave, you will be notified and given a warning. Once you are warned and continue to leave things behind the next year, you will be expelled.
Chad Hocker 309-252-2970 Sharon Wyett 319-759-2829